CANCELLATION, RETURNS & REFUNDS
1. Can I cancel my order?
We fully understand that sometimes you might change your mind regarding your purchase. If you change your mind before receiving your order, just call our Customer Care Team 7 days a week from 9am-9pm on our toll free 800 124 0033 or via email [email protected]
We will use all reasonable endeavors to cancel it providing your order has not yet been processed. If your order has already been processed, such cancelation will be treated as a return. Please refer to our Return section below for further information.
In all circumstances, you can always contact our Customer care Team who will be happy to assist you.
2. Do I need to pay for returning my product?
Thedealoutlet.com is proud to offer a free returns policy for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia which allows you to return items purchased and delivered to you within 30 days from the date of delivery.
3. How can I return my product?
Easy-to-follow return instructions are included with each shipment. To request a return, please follow the steps provided below.
You can return items for free by contacting us and arranging collection from your delivery address in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia by:
- Calling us on our toll free number 800 124 0033
- E-mailing us [email protected]
- Logging into your account on thedealoutlet.com and Submit an Online Return Request
With your shipment, you’ll find easy-to-follow return instructions. To submit a return request, please follow the steps provided outlined here:
- Log into your account by clicking on ‘Sign in’ located on the top right corner on thedealoutlet.com
- Under the ‘My Orders’ tab, select ‘view’ to expand the order on which you would like to request a return.
- Request a return by clicking on the ‘'Return'’ button.
- The request once received will be inspected and processed by thedealoutlet.com Guest Services
- Our shipping partner Group Logistics will contact you to arrange a pick-up time and location so you can return your item. Once received, the returned item will be checked and approved for return.
- You will be notified by email once the return has been processed.
4. What is the Return & Refund Conditions?
Thedealoutlet.com will accept merchandise in its original condition for a refund when returned within 30 days of receipt and accompanied by the original invoice.
All products must be returned unused, with all related accessories (such as designer tags, instruction booklets etc.) if any, still attached and in the same condition as received, in their original box and packaging.
Additionally, please retain all documentation and packaging in order to return your order. All returns must be shipped back in thedealoutlet.com packaging in which your original order was delivered.
Unfortunately, we will not accept any returns for the following item types:
Beauty, skincare, cosmetics, haircare, undergarment, lingerie and swimwear products that have been opened, removed from their original packaging or had their outer plastic packaging
- Beauty, skincare, cosmetics, haircare, undergarment, lingerie and swimwear products that have been opened, removed from their original packaging or had their outer plastic packaging removed. removed.
- Shoes should be tried on a clean and carpeted surface before wear. Shoe boxes should also be protected as they are considered part of the product, and your return may not be accepted if the box is damaged. Merchandise that has been altered or damaged will not be accepted.
Thedealoutlet.com reserves the right to refuse return of any merchandise that does not meet the above return requirements in thedealoutlet.com sole discretion.
The Free return service is only available for all online purchases shipped within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
5. How long will it take to process the return & refund?
Merchandise returned to thedealoutlet.com will be processed within 7 business days, of receipt of the returned item. Depending on your financial institution, please allow additional days for the refund to post to your account.
- Refunds for purchases made using debit or credit cards (Visa, MasterCard) will be issued to the same card that was used to make the purchase.
- If you purchased using Cash on Delivery as your payment method then, you will be issued with Online Store Credit on thedealoutlet.com
- If you purchased using guest checkout you will need to create an account on thedealoutlet.com so that we can issue you the relevant Online Store Credit.
- Online Store Credit can only be used on thedealoutlet.com
- Purchases made using more than one payment method such as credit card and online store credit voucher will be returned in form of an online store credit only.
Please note the original shipping charges and custom fees and taxes, if any, incurred at the time of purchase are non-refundable.
If you need any further assistance, please contact our Customer Care Team 7 days a week from 9am-9pm on our toll free 800 124 0033 or via email [email protected]